Friday, May 13, 2005

Police record

I don't exactly know how to say this, so I am just going to say it. On thursday night I was taken into custody by the Japanese police for questioning in regards to a robbery that happened the week before. $4000 dollars was stolen and an employee of the shop was badly beaten. So unfortunately I have managed to get myself a japanese police record......... lol just kidding I am only in the investigation report lol and I was only stopped for 5 minutes on the road with my friend from school lol. I ride home from school at 9pm on a thursday every week so the police asked me and my friend if we had seen anything to do with the robbery and I had so they had a nice little look at my gaijin registration card and took my details down. It was really funny because my friend was totally freaking out that the police had stopped us and I was really cool about it (she was japanese she didn't ahve anything to worry about lol, I'm the foreigner)

Also what made it funnier was that just before the police stopped us I was thinking "damn nothing interesting has happened this week, so I can't post on my blog". Morale of this story, be careful what you wish for lol

later,
Jieshi