Sunday, December 03, 2006

A week has passed already?

You bet! And now........... I AM IN JAPAN!!! Oh yeah, that is right (yes, I am just slightly excited). SO last night and today have been jam packed already, so much that I cannot tell you now- I need to sit and gather my memories (and edit my photos) in order to tell all. Unfortunately unless I start taking photos with my point and shoot camera, you won't be getting any pictures until next week, as I have been shooting in Raw Format and won't have the editing software until next week- sorry.

Anyway I will sit down soon and write out a recount for of the last 36 hours for you all, but right now I need to eat= I got so carried away shooting photos today that I literally forgot to eat breakfast and lunch- no way am I missing dinner.

Until tomorrow,

Jieshi