Friday, October 20, 2006

Trial by fire

Well it seems what we would call coming of age here in Sydney, is finally upon me. AAAHHHHHHH IT"S THE HSC!!!!!! In about 2 hours I will sit the first of my final exams of my schooling career (Why do we call school a career? You don't make any money from it). I feel a little bit apprehensive, but only because the first exam is English (love the subject, hate the exams), once that is over everything else will be free flowing.

I wouldn't say I am stressed as such, there is a plan for my life and I have put in the best effort I can- you can only do your best. Why worry if I have tried my hardest?

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28 (New Living Translation)

On a side note, only about one more month until Japan!!!! I'm going to need to work rather hard to get all the money I require, there are a few professional pieces of equipment to buy that are slightly expensive- I can't wait!!! hehe

Studying hard,

Jieshi