Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm not really graduating....am I?

Whoa! I'm not really graduating this week am I?
It is true ! I am! This week my formal education well and truly finishes! AAAAHHHHH what does this mean??? hmmm..... more Jesses Japan? OH yeah!

Yes ladies and gentleman, now that my education is finishing, I am free to study and explore more of my beloved Japan. As you already know, I will be returning to Japan for 3 weeks and then upon my home coming in Australia I will be continuing studies of the Japanese language- and if I get the marks, study of the Japanese economic, political and social systems.

I don't really have much else to say except, IT IS ABOUT TIME! :D I really look forward to entering the "real world" as many would call it. Having already lived in Japan I have experienced part of the world and it has so much to offer ( I know this sounds naive, but hey the world needs more optimists!), and I have been hanging out all year to get out of school- anybody else who has delayed their education finishing date by 1 year knows what I'm talking about.

Looking forward to giving you all more Jesses Japan experiences,


Jieshi

P.S. What do y'all think about my new header?