Friday, December 03, 2004

Fare thee well

Today was offically my last day of school. And boy was it really sad!!!
To be honest I almost cried. Ok so this post is probably going to sound really conceited lol but hey, this is my weblog and it is about how I feel with all the events of this trip so what the hell!

It was a really nice way to end school. We went to a place called Clifton Gardens which is a big park that has a wharf leading out from it so you can go swimming ( I have had some fantastic days jumping off the wharf because it is like a 3 metre drop lol). Although we only got 5 minutes of sunshine and it was cold, windy and rainy for most of the day, I still had a really good time just hanging out with my friends huddled under a towel trying to keep warm. It was a very surreal feeling, it didn't feel like a last day. Towards the end of the day I started giving my goodbyes to everyone. It was amazing to find out that there are actually alot of people that really like me (like I said this will sound conceited). I didn't think I mattered to people that much but there were actually alot of people who cried because I was leaving. I almost cried because a I started realising how much I am going to miss everyone. It really hit me that I have the most awesome bunch of people around me.

So any of my friends from school this is a shout out to you: You guys are absolutely awesome and have fantastic lives ahead of you and you are going to accomplish great things. I love you guys so much and I will miss you incredibly in the year that I am away but for those of you whose year I will be in when I get back I can't wait to see you again and spend another year with you. Juliet and Aurora, you guys are so sweet!! I can't wait for 2006 with you and I think it will be a fantastic year and of all the year 10's I am going to miss you two the most! love ya guys!


sayonara,
Jieshi