Thursday, May 06, 2004

Acceptance from the world

its been a while since i posted but these things do take time.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAY YAY YAY.i have been accepted for my trip to Japan. Its 95% that im going anyway. this is so exciting. I have Scholarship selections coming up in about two months thats when it will get overwhelmingly exciting i dont think my friends will be able to bear me lol. So anyway i recieved the letter last night to say i had a place in the program so as you can tell im quite excited. Well whats new? I am now helping organise the monthly youth events for my AFS group ! so we have a youth event tomorrow night we are seeing a french movie.

then in a week i have a japanese exchange student from afs staying with me for the week which i think is gonna be really cool. his name is masayoshi and he seems like a really friendly guy. anyway im gonna show him the sites and hope he enjoys it.
got to go now sayoonara,


jesse